July 12th, 2021
For int’l master students (class 2020/2019) who expect to graduate in June 2022, their thesis Mi-term Evaluation should be submitted before October 9th 2021. Specific arrangements are as follows:
I. Students concerned: int’l master students of class 2020/2019 who have completed the thesis proposal by April 30th 2021. For the relevant requirements, please consult “Provisions for graduate degree granting of UESTC”.
The evaluation will be held in form of report meeting with your team/lab. The supervisors would be responsible for organizing the experts to evaluate.
Three experts should be in the discipline or similar disciplines: the supervisor could be as one, and two others shall be professors or associate professors. The evaluation group would be appointed by the supervisor.
The students are required to fill in the Mi-term Evaluation Form (see attachment), and the evaluation group shall fill out the comments.
1. Online registration: please log in GMIS system and apply for the mi-term evaluation (Guide file in attachment).
2. Consent of supervisor: the supervisors are required to grant the consent in system and to organize the evaluation.
3. Consent of the school: after the report meeting, the students should submit the hardcopy of Mi-term Evaluation Form (with signatures of supervisor and three experts of the evaluation group) to Graduate Management office (Room 222, Main building, Shahe campus) by October 9th 2021.
1. With failure of mi-term evaluation, the students should redo the evaluation process in 3 months with guide of supervisor. The study would be ended if two failures appear.
2. You may apply for thesis defense in March 2022 with the completion of mi-term evaluation.
Graduate Management office
School of Information and Software Engineering